- New drivers will boost the Engineering and R&D services market, expected to reach ~ €220 billion by 2020.
- Globalization and consolidation expected to significantly accelerate driven by client demand.
- Altran will sharpen its services through augmented value, Industrialized GlobalShore and best-in-breed quality.
- Financial targets for 2020:
- Revenues: > €3 billion
- EBIT Margin: ~13% of revenues
- Free Cash-Flow: 7% of revenues
Today Altran is announcing its 2016-2020 strategic plan: ‘Altran 2020. Ignition’
This ambitious plan aims at delivering value for all stakeholders of the company:
- Clients, with leading-edge solutions, enhanced competitiveness, and global footprint,
- Altran shareholders, who will benefit from superior financial performance,
- and Altran engineers, with a new way of fulfilling their passion for making innovation.