Altran announced today that it has made a financial investment in (and entered into an agreement with) Los Angeles-based Divergent Technologies.
- Divergent has created a software-hardware platform enabled by 3D printing (the Divergent Manufacturing Platform™) that radically transforms the economics and environmental impact of designing and manufacturing complex structures such as cars.
- Divergent is dedicated to revolutionizing car manufacturing and reducing its environmental impact through implementing and licensing its industry foundational IP and patents-pending technology.
- Altran has made a minority equity investment in Divergent.
- Altran and Divergent will jointly go-to-market in the United States, in Europe and in China, to deploy new technologies revolutionizing the car manufacturing industry.
- As the Global Development Partner for Divergent, Altran will provide engineering services augmenting Divergent’s core capabilities.