Altran at the Mobile World Congress 2017
All industries are being disrupted by connectivity, mobility and are preparing the Digital transformation.
As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services, Altran accompanies key industrial players in the creation and development of their new products and services.
Altran will be present from 27 February to 2 March at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, for a demonstration of the latest innovations implemented to accompany its clients in their digitale transformation.
Join us in Hall 6 stand 6G11, we will present our vision of the future of your industry:
- Industrial IoT (IIoT): Altran VueForge® IoT Solutions enhance productivity by connecting operators, assets and optimize their operations in the next generation of connected factories
- Telecoms & Media: our Advanced Networks World Class Center is supporting telco players by creating the network of the future and developing immersive experiences in virtual reality
- Automotive: we enable the next generation of connected and safe vehicles, managing the complexity of new Electronic architectures, and supporting advanced driver assistance for light vehicles, with its CoherenSE software platform
- Energy: VueForge® IoT Solutions and for Electric Grid Asset Management and VueForge® for Smart Connected Energy Management systems helps you to optimize cost and maintenance of energy utilities and industries
- Healthcare: with a combination of LifeScience domain knowledge, IoT, Analytics and product design capabilities, we accompany the emergence of the next generation of connected solutions for patients, hospitals and pharma industry.
We look forward to seeing you there!