- Press Releases
- Altran at the Mobile World Congress 2017
- Altran at the Paris Motor Show 2016
- Altran at the PDA Europe Annual Meeting 2016
- Altran 2020. Ignition
- Women's Forum 2015
- Altran at the Paris Air Show 2015
- Media library
Implementing Open Innovation strategies
Moderator: Corinne Jouanny
In a demanding and constantly changing environment, it is more vital than ever to innovate quickly and efficiently.
The concept of Open Innovation means having the best partners, both locally and around the world, and acting as an integrator at every step of the project.
This totally user-focused innovation process is designed to create value out of existing and future ecosystems. It has been part of daily life at Altran for years.
The goal of this conference is to identify and analyse the key factors for the successful deployment of an Open Innovation strategy.
The conference will address three topics:
- The process of co-development with our clients
- Saving time with a spin-off strategy: the case of Aveillant (Cambridge Consultants)
- Creating a research and innovation ecosystem that meets the needs of the market
Watch the conference on YouTube
Director and co-founder of Altran Pr[i]me