- Press Releases
- Altran at the Mobile World Congress 2017
- Altran at the Paris Motor Show 2016
- Altran at the PDA Europe Annual Meeting 2016
- Altran 2020. Ignition
- Women's Forum 2015
- Altran at the Paris Air Show 2015
- Media library
Sponsor of the Creativity Lab, Altran intends to inspire women leaders and share valuable insights on today’s hot topics of open innovation and crafting the future of work with the industry 4.0 revolution.
For the fourth year, Altran will promote during the Women’s Forum the power of diversity as a clear enabler for stimulating innovation and enhancing business performance.
Unleash your entrepreneurial potential – dare to innovate!
A panel of intrepid entrepreneurs share their start-up adventure.
An inspiring journey into the world of open innovation. Gain useful insights on risk taking, daring to innovate, creating value whilst benefitting from large company/startup relationships.
15/10/2015, 11:45 – 12:30 am
Moderator: Corinne Jouanny, Femme d’Innovation award winner and Director, Altran Lab, Altran
- Corinne Jouanny, Co-Founder and Managing Director Altran Pr[i]me
- Véronique Lacour, Vice-President Programs, Safran Analytics
- Marie-Gabrielle Jouan, Founding Partner and CEO, Bgene
- Chantal Le Chat, General Manager Interventional, GE Healthcare
- Kathrin Markl, Human Ressources Director, East Region, Lenovo
Life at the heart of the Industry 4.0 Revolution
Speed, agility, flexibility and improved collaboration are today’s industrial challenges. How are emerging technologies and innovations (3D printers, big data, the internet of things) transforming places of work. Why changes in mindset are the cornerstone to drive this revolution?
15/10/2015, 4:30-5:15 pm
Moderator: Helen Cherré, Director of Programs, Altran
- Ghislaine Doukhan, Executive Vice President, Safran Analytics
- Denis Gardin, Senior Vice President, New Technology Ventures, Airbus Group
- Catherine Ladousse, Executive Director communications EMEA, Lenovo; President, Association Cercle InterElles
- Rania Rostom, Chief Innovation and Communications Officer, GE Middle East, North Africa and Turkey
- Keith Williams, Vice President Intelligent Systems, Altran