Curiosity for expertise by Altran
Discover the Altran online magazine : www.innovation-matters.com
Splicing the DNA of the Altitude magazine it replaces with the latest editorial and social media trends, Innovation Matters is a brand new online science and technology publication from the Altran group. It showcases the knowledge and know-how of Altran experts, who are directly involved in the process.
With a publishing schedule linked to global events and topics, each issue is dedicated to a current theme that resonates both with the Group’s key activities and the world at large. For instance, Innovation Matters #1 will focus on the new golden age of air transport, and come out a few weeks after the 2015 Paris Air Show.
Built to be read, shared and commented everywhere, available in both English and French, Innovation Matters is made up of 6 different sections:
- In the field, a long-form transmedia report to open the issue
- In the air, where an international expert reacts to 5 keywords
- In the loop, a joint interview between Altran and an partner
- In the labs, which focuses on 5 R&D projects worldwide
- In the charts, an animated, interactive datavisualisation
- Insiders, where the contributors' profiles are highlighted