We help our clients to improve, manage, and transform their operations processes and to design and maintain their utilities production assets. Tools like digital twins or mobile applications, combined with a sound methodology for business process outsourcing and project management, provide us with the right elements to support our clients.
Empowering operations with digital tools has huge potential and leads to a boom of new projects in data driven operations, predictive maintenance, digital twins…Digital is indeed a key to trigger massive improvements and to support the shift toward this new world. However companies face challenges where:
- They compose a very heterogeneous landscape of adopted solutions and digital maturity, both in term of technology awareness and management of transformation.
- They need to achieve full and global digital operations, at scale, to master digital for most activities and trigger massive cost reductions and new revenue streams.
- They lack digital technologies core knowledge despite great efforts to integrate new resources and ways of working.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Altran Global Service Line specialized in Operations & Asset Management offers an end-to-end support from road mapping to deployment with one specific goal: create value for operations leveraged by digital technologies and our specific strengths:
- We can digitalize operations because we have been familiar with operations and operators from more than 30 years.
- We can seamlessly integrate cutting-edge digital technologies to create value out of data and leverage on AI to better predict, manage, and improve efficiency of industrial assets at scale.
- We can work as one team because a critical factor of the success of digital transformation is the human ability to close the gaps between IT, operation, maintenance, data science etc.
OPERATIONS & ASSET MANAGEMENT
We support industrial assets operators end to end, from facilities design to operation and maintenance of their fleet, and help them leverage digital technologies in their operations.
- Digitalization of operations (facilities)
- Renewable power plant engineering
- Nuclear power plant engineering
- Facilities design
- Operation & Maintenance / HSE
- Digital Training for field service operations
- Digital Twin for in-service products
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR NEXT CORE PORTFOLIO
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
A 12-week digital ‘odyssey’ to understand and co-build the digital future of Engie Operations.
A structured approach with a design driven mindset was conducted by Altran to deliver a handbook more than 500 pages long that describes the digital, technical, and business environment of 12 strategic use cases ready to be deployed.
Electric Grid Predictive Maintenance: Analytics tools allowing overall performance optimization of the client’s Power Transformers. Altran’s work resulted in a clear understanding of the PT condition, based on failure probability as well as the development of alternative investment scenarios, mitigating risks, and minimizing life-cycle costs.
Digitalization of utilities operations
What does digital mean for operation and maintenance of power utilities?Download
The Digital Twin: Creating digital operations today to deliver business value tomorrow
Digital twins allow companies to improve a variety of business processes, whether its boosting production efficiency of a factory or optimizing the performance of products in the field.Download