Testing fixtures for Mounting Preparation
We deliver testing fixtures to test technicians for development and validation tests, and quality managers to check their products.
To satisfy our customers with professional and high-quality results we make use of years of experience gathered from close cooperation with the development testing lab and prototyping workshop, where we take part in testing and our own physical production. This approach enables us to provide our customers not only with the product itself, but also the problem solving consultations or the creation of product assignments in order to achieve results in acceptable time and for acceptable costs.
TYPES OF TESTING FIXTURES
We have the following testing fixture products:
- Small, fast auxiliary products (holders, stands, …)
- Measuring instruments for 3D measuring machines, preparations for optical testing
- Vibration products for vibration at RT and climacomorphs
- Large preparations for mechanical and climatic tests, cubing (bumper, headlamp)
- Special preparations, high temperature, climatomechanical, for laser technology
- Autodesk Inventor Professional
- Catia V5
- Equipped spaces for installation / mounting fixtures of tested products
- Equipped spaces for finishing of fixtures
OTHER ALTRAN CZ SERVICES
At Altran, we offer comprehensive solutions Engineering to Prototyping and preparation to serial production to component Testing. Thanks to our excellent Testing Fixtures technicians, we achieve accurate measurements with added value to the customer.
In the field of Engineering, we provide services throughout the entire product development process. We like to apply new ideas and processes, think about the use of the final product by the user and translate these considerations into our own design. Be it design, early conceptual design, development or technological tuning of a part before its mass production.
Our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Development Testing Lab is specifically tailored to the R&D/Quality departments needs of the automotive OEMs and suppliers. ALTRAN is a testing partner able to develop the method, setup and jigs in-house, and give a detailed real-time feedback about the running tests results.