INTERNATIONAL MINDS WITH A GREAT VISION
EE COMPONENTS IN OUR E2E DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITY
THE NEW GENERATION OF VEHICLES CONQUERS OUR ROADS
Top Jobs for your new opportunity: Project TRG23+
Want to get your horsepower on the road as an engineer? Then we are pleased to present our project TRG23+ – your chance to be part of the complete E2E development of a new vehicle generation.
Let us infotain you: In addition to technical project coordination, requirements and systems engineering, testing and E2E integration of EE components, our strong project team of 250 colleagues is also responsible for software development for apps and mobile services.
If you would like to accompany our intercultural team in Wolfsburg in the development of a new vehicle generation from the first concept to series production, then apply for your personal Top Job today:
- Testingenieur Automotive Electronics (Berlin)
- Testingenieur Automotive Electronics (Wolfsburg)
- Funktionsverantwortlicher Mobile Online Dienste (Wolfsburg)
- Softwarearchitekt Infotainmentsysteme (Wolfsburg)
- Test Designer Analyst Automotive Electronics (Berlin)
- Test Designer Analyst Automotive Electronics (Wolfsburg)
- Funktionsverantwortlicher – Infotainmentsysteme (Wolfsburg)
- Projectmanager Automotive Electronics (Berlin)
- Projectmanager Automotive Electronics (Wolfsburg)
- Testmanager Automotive Electronics (Berlin)
- Testmanager Automotive Electronics (Wolfsburg)
- Product Owner Infotainment (Wolfsburg)
- Bauteilverantwortlicher Automotive Electronics (Wolfsburg)
Our Top Jobs are made for out-of-the-box thinkers, team players and energetic people who thrive on responsibility and development – and not just for the model upgrade itself. Luciano Bottoni Senior Business Unit Director
YOUR ADDED VALUE THROUGH TRG23+
Altran Campus Wolfsburg
Would you like to work in this environment and join us in driving forward the transformation of the mobility industry?
Your HOT SPOT for your TOP JOB
There is also a hot spot for our top jobs: Wolfsburg. We would be delighted to welcome you to “THE city of cars” as part of our challenging and exciting project.
You live and work in Braunschweig, Wolfenbüttel, Hildesheim or Berlin? No problem! You are so well connected to Wolfsburg that you can easily commute by car or train.