- Q1 revenues up +6.7% to €625.9m, economic growth at +5.3%
- Steady performance in key countries (France +5.4%, Germany +10.0%, Americas +8.7%, Italy +9.2% and Iberia +9.8% economic growth)
Altran delivered consolidated revenues of €625.9m in the first quarter of 2018, up +6.7% year on year, with an organic growth of +3.9% and an economic growth of +5.3%. Reported revenues benefit from Aricent’s contribution from 20th March of €20.5m ($25.3m).
While Q1 was a very busy period for Altran between the closing of the Aricent acquisition in a record timeframe, and the launch of what was to be a successful capital increase, the team has continued to execute and delivered revenues growth in line with our plan. As we focus on the convergence of Aricent and Altran in the coming quarters, we remain excited with the outlook of the combination. Dominique Cerutti Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Geographic breakdown of Q1 2018 performance
- France: +5.4% economic growth, with a continued focus on project based and client-transformation-led business.
- Northern Zone: Germany posted strong growth this quarter in a still challenging market (with +10.0% economic growth) while UK returned to economic growth in Q1 (+2.2%). Improvement plan continues in smaller north European countries.
- Southern Zone: Italy and Iberia posted economic growth exceeding 9%, benefiting from good market positioning.
- Americas: +8.7% economic growth. Reported growth (+86.8%) benefits from Aricent revenues being consolidated in this geography’s revenues from 20 March 2018, contributing $25.3m or €20.5m.
- Asia: +4.1% reported growth and -3.1% economic growth.