- Raspberry PI high level controller with ROS handles trajectory management, IK, Configuration data, calibration.
- ATMEL platform with Arduino for low level control of actuators.
- PC application developed in QT serves as an interface to the user allowing manual jogging, trajectory building, changing configurations, etc.
- Geared DC motors with encoders used
- Design and implement the Raspberry PI high level controller from the ground up
- Implement PC application communication protocol and 3D robot model viewer