- Revenues: €1,151.8m (+11.4% reported and +5.4% economic growth vs. H1 2016)
- EBIT: €105.2m (+16.6% vs. H1 2016)
- 40 bps EBIT margin expansion driven by gross margin performance and cost control
- Net income from continued operations: €54.1m (+6.7% vs. H1 2016)
- Improved cash generation: Free Cash Flow2 -€8m in H1 2017, vs. -€36m in H1 2016
Commenting on the Group’s H1 2017 results, Altran Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dominique Cerutti declared: “Altran experienced a solid first half of 2017, both in terms of business growth and increased profitability while absorbing the adverse effect of working days. We are pleased to report this strong performance, as it was achieved while actively transforming our Group. Market patterns confirm the industry scenario anticipated in Altran 2020. Ignition and we are ahead in executing our transformation.”.