- Agreement whereby Capgemini is to acquire Altran via a cash offer at €14.00 per share, approved unanimously by the boards of directors of both companies
- Creation of a group with revenues of €17 billion and more than 250,000 employees through the tie-up of a world leader in Consulting and IT services and the world leader in Engineering and R&D services
- Unique combination of expertise to support the digital transformation of industrial companies – the market’s most dynamic segment
- Expected accretion on normalized earnings per share of over 15% before synergies in the 1st year and over 25% post synergies in 2023
- Public offer launch subject to customary regulatory approvals
- Firm agreement to acquire shares representing 11% of Altran capital from a group of shareholders led by Apax Partners
 Price per share after detachment of the 2018 coupon of 0.24 euro per share.
 Based on the objectives of each of the two groups for the year 2019.
 Normalized earnings per share are calculated as undiluted earnings per share using net income (Group share) adjusted for “other operating income and expenses”, net of tax. The detailed definition and reconciliation is available in the Capgemini registration document.
Read the full press release below :